FDA Laboratory is looking for a Chemist to join the Department of Medicines Bioequivalence Studies.
- Responsible for testing of the received samples in accordance with the research aims, as well as, development of the new method and its validation, when necessary;
- Responsible for sampling of biological samples, application of the automated sampling systems;
- Implement analyses, using various methods, including HPLC, mass spectrometry (MS), tandem mass spectrometry (MS/MS) (with corresponding equipment), as well as, analytical evaluation of experimental data;
- Responsible for organization and monitoring of team projects, planning and implementation of pilot projects, discussion of results;
- Prepare documents on standard operation procedures.
- Master's degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry;
- At least 2 years of relevant experience;
- Knowledge of Armenian and English languages; knowledge of Russian language is a plus.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Chemist, Department of Medicines Bioequivalence Studies") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.