Evocabank is looking for a Deputy Branch Manager/ Senior Loan Officer. The ideal candidate is a person with eagerness to find out-of-box solutions and use innovations, strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work in a team, and high sense of responsibility.
- Responsible for customer acquisition and active sales;
- Provide consultation regarding the lending processes (both consumer and business loans);
- Responsible for receipt and analysis of loan applications;
- Collaborate with external partners;
- Provide high service quality in the branch;
- Responsible for preparation and presentation of relevant reports.
- University degree in Economics or Finance;
- At least 2 years of professional experience in consumer and business loans attraction and analysis;
- Excellent command of Armenian banking legislation and lending procedures;
- Good knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel as well as AS-Bank 4.0 software programs;
- International qualifications are a strong plus;
- Outstanding customer communication and acquisition skills, as well as advanced skills of sales plan implementation;
- Negotiation and conflict management skills;
- Strong analytical mind;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages.
Interested candidates should send their CV in Armenian or in English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Deputy Branch Manager/ Senior Loan Officer") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
- Medical insurance;
- Favorable terms of Evocabank products, insurance discounts;
- High performance, holiday and year-end bonuses;
- Bonuses on the occasion of birthdays, marriage or birth of a child;
- Comfortable lunch and break zone;
- Stylish and free dress code;
- An environment equipped with innovative software and state-of-the-art hardware;
- Special courses, great options for personal and career growth;
- Participation in international conferences and business trips abroad;
- English courses in Evocabank;
- Corporate social responsibility and participation in cultural events;
- Team building and corporate events.