Galaxy Group of Companies invites to apply for the position of Deputy CEO in one of its youngest and very dynamic organizations in Yerevan, SantaFe and Pahest 33.
- Work with the CEO to design, plan and implement strategic plans for the Organization;
- Together with CEO establish restaurant business plan by surveying restaurant demand; conferring with people in the community; identifying and evaluating competitors; preparing financial, marketing, and sales projections, analyses, and estimates;
- Ensure strategy is effectively translated into organizational and team objectives, and resources are appropriately allocated against priority outcomes;
- Responsible for development of company budget and implementation;
- Monitor organizational and staff performance by tracking progress and ensuring delivery of plans;
- Take immediate and considered actions to resolve customer related issues;
- Supervise the general operations of the Organization, including front-end and back-end operations;
- Maintain operations by preparing policies and standard operating procedures;
- Implement productivity and quality standards determining and implementing system improvements;
- Responsible for all legal and regulatory requirements, product and service delivery, upholding quality standards and ensuring the Organization's financial health;
- Control the recruiting and hiring processes, as well as mentor managers under his/ her immediate supervision, in order to build the strong management team;
- Track customer satisfaction rate and prepare actions for continuous development;
- Lead specific projects on behalf of the Chief Executive.
- Master's degree or equivalent in Economics, Management, Business Administration, or related areas;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Armenian and Russian languages; knowledge of English language is desirable;
- At least 3 years of working experience in a managerial position in a similar business;
- Strong interpersonal, organizational skills;
- Highly responsible and extremely reliable person;
- Understanding of the company's current products and future concepts;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Customer orientation;
- Strong managerial and leadership skills.
All eligible candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Deputy CEO") in the subject line of the email. In the body of the email please tell in a few sentences the most interesting about your skills and professional experience additionally. It's important for the Company to understand your resolve, to know your creative vision. The Company thanks for your time. The HR team will review all applications; however, only shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.