Chemonics International Inc, an international development consulting firm, seeks a Deputy Chief of Party for USAID’s anticipated Integrity Project. The Integrity Project aims to improve governance and accountability in Armenia by reducing opportunities for corruption. Specifically, the future project will strengthen integrity systems and institutions operating within, improve legal and regulatory measures for preventing corruption, and engaging stakeholders for their expertise and monitor the effectiveness of reforms.
- Support the Chief of Party in program implementation and management, including liaising with government officials and USAID;
- Design and help implement activities, leading institution strengthening interventions (e.g., conduct organizational assessments, lead strategic planning, improved communications on reforms, enhance intragovernmental relations) that will enable Armenia’s anti-corruption bodies to fulfill their missions and strengthen integrity systems;
- Supervise work of local professionals and short-term experts.
- Advanced degree in a relevant discipline, or a university degree in a relevant discipline with at least 14 years of relevant experience;
- At least 8 years of demonstrated experience in managing international development activities (including subcontracts, staff and consultants) related to governance; a record of successful performance in one or more of the technical areas of this contract;
- Demonstrated track record of establishing strong working relationships with host country governments, civil society organizations, and other donors;
- Strong record of managing or operating in multi-stakeholder settings;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and Armenian languages.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV with a cover letter to: ArmeniaRecruitment@chemonics.com
by the deadline. Please specify the subject line of the email as "Integrity/Deputy Chief of Party". Refrain from phone calls, please. Chemonics will contact the finalists.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Founded in 1975, Chemonics is an international development consulting firm. In more than 80 countries around the globe, its network of approximately 5,000 specialists shares a simple belief: that the challenges they face today are best solved through the right partnerships - sharing knowledge, expertise, and experience to deliver results.