Management Systems International (MSI) is seeking a Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) to oversee the activity's operations, including financial management, procurement, logistics, grants management and human resources. They will also provide technical direction in the absence of the COP. This is a full-time position based in Yerevan. Please note this position is contingent upon funding and USAID approval.
- Support the COP in daily operations of program activities to ensure they meet objectives according to the work plan;
- Provide strong technical expertise on judicial reform strategies and knowledge of the Armenian justice sector institutions;
- Oversee implementation and management of technical component activities and staff to ensure timely implementation and achievement of project targets and reporting requirements;
- Provide overall strategic vision, management and technical direction of program activities in the COP’s absence.
- Degree in Law, Court Administration, Public Administration, Business Administration, International Development or a related field;
- 7 years of professional experience managing and/ or implementing rule of law, justice sector, or judicial reform programs;
- Demonstrated capability to work with a broad range of government and judicial institutions, justice sector stakeholders and civil society partners;
- Demonstrated experience working in Armenia or comparable country contexts;
- Fluency in written and spoken English language; proficiency in Armenian language is strongly preferred.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply by following the link: https://tinyurl.com/MSI-DeputyChiefofParty
. Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. Please, refrain from phone calls.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
Armenian citizens are strongly encouraged to apply
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. MSI is dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you would like to request reasonable accommodations during the application process, please email MSI.Dept.HRRecruiting@tetratechinc.onmicrosoft.com
with “Reasonable Accommodations” in the title. The recruitment team looks forward to engaging in an interactive process to provide reasonable accommodations for candidates.
USAID/ Armenia is planning to fund a five-year Rule of Law/Justice Sector Support activity in Armenia. This anticipated activity will help the Government of Armenia (GoA) reform justice sector institutions by a) increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of the judicial system; b) improving the self-regulatory capacity of the Supreme Judicial Council; and c) improving legal education and professional training programs. The activity will also strengthen oversight of justice sector reform.
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, D.C. metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Its core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with organizations across all sectors of international development to support clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the United Nations Development Program to national and local governments, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com