Odessi Group Armenian branch is looking for a Full Stack Software Developer to join its team. He/ she will be responsible for developing complex and multilingual websites. Ultimately, the perfect candidate should have experience with PHP and WordPress and is willing to excel in a diverse and complex work environment. English language knowledge at an intermediate level or higher is required.
- Develop custom WordPress sites;
- Develop web-based PHP sites;
- Closely collaborate with the Design, Marketing and Sales departments;
- Lead the entire plugin development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support;
- Optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale;
- Use test driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality;
- Coordinate with the development team and project managers for status updates and progress as well as technical issues that may arise.
- Middle, Middle+ or Senior level of English language;
- At least 2 years of experience in Web development;
- Strong knowledge and experience with PHP web frameworks;
- Experience and knowledge of WordPress themes and templates;
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP;
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance;
- Experience in developing responsive websites;
- Time management skills; a detail-oriented, hardworking person, with the ability to work under pressure; quick learner.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Full Stack Software Developer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Depending on the qualifications of the candidate and his/ her expectations
Full stack software developers