Material Exchange AM is looking for an exceptional DevOps Engineer who will work directly with the DevOps team and Senior DevOps Manager to test system integrity. He/ she will design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management, test implemented designs. Also, he/ she will build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning and handle code deployments in all environments, monitor metrics and develop ways to improve. This position reports to the Head of DevOps.
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and co-workers on development and operations;
- Build, maintain and monitor configuration standards;
- Install and configure software, hardware and networks;
- Maintain day-to-day management and administration of projects;
- Manage CI and CD tools with team;
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes;
- Improve infrastructure development and application development;
- Follow all best practices and procedures as established by the company;
- Research and recommend new approaches to improve the networked computer system;
- Provide technical support when requested.
- At least high school degree or equivalent; bachelor’s degree in CS, Engineering, Software Engineering or a related field is preferable;
- Experience with Linux and Windows infrastructures, networking (LAN, WAN), database SQL (Oracle SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL), CI/ CD tools, scripting such as PHP, Python, Perl, Ruby, .NET;
- At least 2 years of previous experience in a development and operations, or related IT, computer or operations field;
- Previous experience with software development, infrastructure development, or development and operations;
- Knowledge of one cloud platform (AWS, Azure);
- Up-to-dated knowledge on the latest industry trends; ability to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with all levels of management;
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English language is a must;
- Excellent team working and communication skills;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Good attention to detail;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and ability to work on multiple projects at the same time;
- Awareness of DevOps and Agile principles.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply online via www.careercenter.am
or send their CV to:email@example.com
indicating the position title ("DevOps Engineer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am. Thanks.
Equal opportunities employer:The Company aims to be an equal opportunities employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.