Material Exchange AM is looking for an exceptional DevOps Engineer who will work directly with the DevOps team and Senior DevOps Manager to test system integrity. He/ she will design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management, test implemented designs. Also, he/ she will build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning and handle code deployments in all environments, monitor metrics and develop ways to improve.
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and co-workers on development and operations;
- Build, maintain and monitor configuration standards;
- Install and configure software, hardware and networks;
- Maintain day-to-day management and administration of projects;
- Manage CI and CD tools with team;
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes;
- Improve infrastructure development and application development;
- Follow all best practices and procedures as established by the Company;
- Research and recommend new approaches to improve the networked computer system;
- Provide technical support when requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, Engineering, Software Engineering or other related field;
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English language;
- Experience with Linux and Windows infrastructures, networking (LAN, WAN), database SQL (Oracle SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL), CI/CD tools, scripting such as PHP, Python, Perl, Ruby, .NET;
- At least 2 years of previous experience in development and operations, or IT, computer or operations related field;
- Previous experience with software development, infrastructure development, or development and operations;
- Knowledge of one cloud platform (AWS, Azure).
Interested candidates are welcome to apply online via www.careercenter.am
or send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("DevOps Engineer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
The Company supports its employees with competitive compensation, as well as flexible working hours and remote working capabilities. ME embraces diversity and inclusion, respects and values differences, and appreciates diverse life experiences. ME knows when people from different backgrounds and points of view work together, they can create significant change and value for the customers, partners, employees and for the planet.