SoftConstruct is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize its digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Develop digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition;
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/ SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns;
- Design, build, and maintain the Company's social media presence;
- Contribute to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed;
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs);
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights;
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing;
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests;
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience;
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points;
- Identify critical conversion points and drop off points and optimize user funnels;
- Complete digital marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results;
- Maintain digital marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees;
- Maintain digital marketing staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results;
- Develop digital marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- At least 5 years of experience with digital marketing and advertising execution;
- Demonstrated B2B direct experience with SEM, analytics and reporting tools;
- Understanding of digital marketing trends and industry best practices and ability to implement across programs;
- Proven communication skills, including the ability to write original ad copy and provide directive on creative assets;
- Comfortability working in a fast-paced team environment;
- Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail;
- Demonstrated success with SEM through Google Ads and Bing;
- Ability to strategize and develop new creative suites both internally and with external graphic design resources;
- Google Ads and Analytics certification is a must.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their CV to: email@example.com
with a note of ("Digital Marketing Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.