Oriflame Armenia is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist in Yerevan Office.
- Manage Oriflame Official SM channels (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube);
- Manage the day-to-day activities of Oriflame social media channels, including posting all organic and paid social posts, responding to all messages and comments;
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals;
- Coordinate the creation of digital content;
- Maintain a strong online brand presence through social media;
- Coordinate collaboration with influencers;
- Create and optimize social ads;
- Prepare and manage social media marketing budget;
- Manage CRM channel;
- Plan and Conduct CRM campaigns through the channel;
- Monitor ROI and KPIs;
- Responsible for weekly social media and CRM analytics reporting to the marketing and executive teams.
- University degree in Marketing or PR;
- At least 2 years of proven work experience as a Digital Media Specialist or Digital Marketing Manager;
- Excellent analytical and project management skills;
- Ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Good knowledge of customer and market trends;
- High level of creativity;
- Knowledge of video and photo editing software;
- Advanced knowledge of Armenian language; good knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- Teamwork ability.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Digital Marketing Specialist") in the subject line of the email. The Company screens the applications continuously.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Oriflame Holding AG is a Social Selling beauty company. Oriflame is operating within the Direct selling industry and was founded 1967 in Sweden by the brothers Jonas af Jochnick, Robert af Jochnick and Bengt Hellsten. The head office of Oriflame is located in Schaffhausen, Switzerland with a registered office in Stockholm, Sweden. The Company has approximately 6,000 employees, 1,000 products in the range and a turnover of over 1.3 billion Euro. Oriflame operates in more than 60 countries, where its beauty products are marketed by over 3 million Oriflame Brand Partners.