Enterprise Armenia is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join its team.
- Develop and implement integrated digital marketing strategies and tactics across multiple channels;
- Design, manage and implement Enterprise Armenia’s social media marketing activities (SMM);
- Create bilingual content, including text posts, video and images for use on the Company’s social media channels (Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter) and ensure the relevancy of content to each platform audience and standards;
- Design, manage and implement email marketing campaigns;
- Create, manage and track the Company's internet advertising campaigns (Google AdWords);
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) of Enterprise Armenia’s website;
- Perform analysis and prepare reports on marketing-related performance and other data;
- Review the performance of marketing campaigns and provide recommendations for improvement;
- Review industry latest best practices and trends, provide suggestions and recommendations to optimize Company's digital marketing activities;
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications;
- Ensure brand consistency across all digital platforms and campaigns;
- Perform other assigned duties.
- BS/ MS degree in Marketing or a related field;
- At least 4 years of working experience in Digital Marketing;
- Hands-on experience with SEO, SEM, Email Marketing, and Social Media;
- Familiarity with web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Yandex Metrika);
- Working knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager, Linkedin Campaign Manager, PPC, Google AdWords;
- Familiarity with website content management systems;
- Ability to develop engaging content based on the target audience;
- Basic skills in creating online media (images, infographics, GIFs, animations) is desirable;
- Highly analytical; ability to set KPIs and target audiences, understand all aspects of Marketing and make recommendations to improve performance;
- Strong capabilities in planning, developing content calendars, scheduling Social Media posts and meeting the deadlines;
- Strong analytical, good communication and teamwork skills;
- Excellent writing skills in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Organized and highly detail-oriented;
- Skills in video recording, creating video coverage for events will be considered a plus.
All interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
mentioning "Digital Marketing Manager" in the email's subject line (mandatory). Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified of an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.