Sef International UCO looking for a Digital Platform Development and Management Specialist who will be responsible for the development and management of digital projects, as well as for data analysis and data-driven efficiency improvements.
- Direct the effective execution of the digital Platform development and ensure the effective execution of teamwork;
- Analyze, formulate and clarify business, functional, non-functional and technical requirements for Customers and Partners;
- Learn and analyze the best practices of new technologies, digital solutions and software in financial and other sectors and present conclusions and recommendations;
- Carry out constant monitoring, quality control and documentation of project stages;
- Eliminate obstacles or help the team overcome them by getting the right people involved;
- Ensure everyone is involved in the product concept and lifecycle development and is aware of the goals and objectives;
- Provide regular reporting and visibility into the status of the digital platform as needed;
- Present the product to various interested parties;
- Collaborate with other departments as well as with external teams.
- Project development and management skills;
- Higher education;
- Knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to achieve a common goal;
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing and developing environment;
- 2 or more years of work experience in Product/ Project Management;
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud Services will be considered an advantage;
- Knowledge of PM tools;
- Knowledge of Agile processes and principles;
- Proactive, independent specialist who will have the ability to effectively manage projects, as well as the ability to solve many problems;
- Awareness of programming stages;
- High level of responsibility and organization;
- High sociability and ability to communicate freely;
- Analytical ability;
- High level of attention.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
mentioning the position title (“Digital Platform Development and Management Specialist”) in the subject line of the mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.