SEF International UCO is looking for a Digital Product Owner to manage and ensure the quality of fintech platform and application, and work in a collaborative, highly skilled Agile team.
- Take the lead of a scrum team as a Technical Product Owner;
- Translate vision, features and requirements into documented solutions, including epics and user stories;
- Build shared understanding of platform requirements with cross-functional team by directly engaging with internal and external stakeholders;
- Collaborate with the direct manager in the development of release plans and platform roadmaps; follow-up on the results;
- Provide transparency (progress, status, risks, issues, dependencies, etc.) into tech product work (features, epics, stories, etc.) to the direct manager;
- Involve actively in idea generation, implementation and validation;
- Be the primary resource for questions about the details of the product/ project;
- Proactively manage and prioritize the time and tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or a related field;
- At least 3 years of experience working in a similar role in Agile delivery environments, preferably in financial or software development industry;
- Experience with web and mobile development cycles is an advantage;
- Knowledge of JIRA/ Trello is desirable;
- Familiarity with UI/ UX concepts is desired;
- Ability to pick up technical and business concepts quickly, meet tight deadlines and prioritize the workload;
- Experience in working in an international and constantly developing environment;
- Strong verbal and written communication, organizational, time management and project management skills;
- Intellectual curiosity and enthusiasm about delivering results;
- Team player with empathy for users, clients, team members and stakeholder.
Interested candidates are asked to send their CV to: email@example.com
mentioning the position title ("Digital Product Owner") in the subject line of the mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.