The Alexander, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Yerevan is looking for a professional candidate for the position of Director of Maintenance, who will be responsible for maintaining the entire hotel facility, including the physical building structure, hotel grounds, all mechanical, electrical, HVAC systems, and related equipment and applying preventative maintenance programs in accordance with local codes and regulations to protect the assets, guest and employees.
- Manage the physical plant including equipment, refrigeration, HVAC, plumbing, water treatment and electrical systems in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures;
- Manage the operations of the Maintenance Department to ensure superior guest service;
- Develop and manage Engineering budget. Keep accurate records and monitor budget expenditures, suggest saving programs;
- Maintain property life safety systems (e.g., fire-fighting equipment, sprinkler systems, and alarm systems);
- Establish a well-organized Maintenance Store and keep close control on consumption of material, stores, and inventory control;
- Inspect, at least twice monthly, the entire building with particular attention to defective or deficient life safety features and to observe closely the condition of all operating equipment;
- Verify completion of all routine maintenance on public spaces, meeting rooms, outlets, offices and employee work areas;
- Implement a comprehensive elevator emergency procedure and initiate employee training on emergency release procedures with the elevator manufacturer's agent;
- Ensure building and equipment licenses, permits and certifications are current;
- Perform other job related duties.
- Higher education in Construction or Engineering;
- At least 5 years of work experience as a Director of Maintenance or Chief Engineer;
- Advanced knowledge of building management/ engineering to include electrical, HVAC, emergency systems and safe equipment usage;
- Strong collaborative, planning, and communications skills;
- Leadership skills, interpersonal skills, ability to persuade and influence; strong team player;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages.
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
the position title ("Director of Maintenance") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.