The Director of Organizational Development will be responsible for managing and supporting the assessment of organizational needs and the design, implementation and evaluation of programs that facilitate the professional development. He/ she will direct the design, planning, and implementation of corporate organizational development programs, policies, and procedures.
- Manage organizational development (OD) strategies and processes;
- Assess OD needs of operating, business and functional units;
- Lead the design, development and implementation of programs, policies and strategies tailored to meet OD needs and program goals;
- Design and execute key programmatic elements of the OD process;
- Evaluate strategies and programs to measure the achievement of established goals;
- Assist with the provision of expert facilitation and coaching to supervisors and managers regarding OD methods and tools;
- Manage the individual development planning process for executives and emerging leaders;
- Provide consultative services to the business units regarding mentoring;
- Plan and lead short- and long-term planning for OD programs;
- Prepares budgetary recommendations that meet departmental goals and provide for effective management of resources.
- Master's degree in Organizational Development/ Organizational Behavior;
- At least 6 years of experience working in organizational development for operations in a large organizational and/ or functional business unit;
- Superior verbal and written communication skills;
- Deep knowledge of the managed sub-function and solid knowledge of the overall departmental function;
- Excellent presentation and facilitator skills;
- Excellent leadership skills.
Interested candidates are asked to send their CV to: email@example.com
. Please indicate the position title ("Director of Organizational Development") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.