Jinishian Memorial Foundation (JMF) is looking for a candidate to work as an Economic Development Project Officer to implement projects in the area of economic development.
- Participate in development of new economic development projects;
- Participate in direct implementation of the economic development project activities;
- Participate in monitoring and evaluation of projects activities to guarantee programmatic and financial compliance to project proposals, contracts and JMF policies;
- Support in designing program documents, contracts and necessary materials;
- Assist in preparation of handout materials related to the Program activities (reports, booklets, success stories, etc.);
- Participate in written and spoken presentation of the projects activities;
- Be informed on economic development initiatives in Armenia, including the activities of other key players in the sector;
- Contribute in developing and updating JMF’s Economic Development Programs strategies and programs;
- Maintain good relations with stakeholders supporting the formation of lasting partnerships;
- Perform other duties assigned by the Program Coordinator that relates to the Program activities;
- Assist the Executive Director and other program department staff as needed to fulfil JMF’s overall mission and objectives.
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Economics or other relevant field;
- Working/ internship/ volunteering experience in an organization that implements economic development projects in Armenia is a plus;
- Professional written and verbal communication skills in Armenian and English languages;
- Computer skills;
- Willingness to work overtime (if needed) and travel to the regions of Armenia.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Economic Development Project Officer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.