The Central Bank of Armenia is currently looking for an Economist-Statistician to join the Statistics Department team.
- Participate in collection, compilation and analysis of data;
- Improve external accounts statistics;
- Participate in works related to data processing, compiling, storing in databases and provide it to other organizations.
- University degree in Economics;
- Knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- Experience in working with MS Office;
- Basic knowledge in accounting;
- Analytical skills;
- Ability to concentrate on work;
- Responsibility and discipline;
- Commitment to acquiring new knowledge;
- Knowledge in the following fields is an advantage:
- Mathematical statistics;
- Macroeconomic statistics;
- Working with databases.
To apply for the job opening, please visit Armenian version of CBA official site at: http://www.cba.am/am/SitePages/accvacancies.aspx
. Please, first register in the system (the registration is only for applicants who apply for CBA job vacancies online for the first time) and fill in the required questionnaire. Then choose the job opening, press "Apply" button at the bottom of the page and fill in the Application form. For further information and clarification, you can contact Central Bank of Armenia on: (+37410) 59-26-34.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Important: Please note, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and notified of the further selection process.