Dorozhnik LLC is looking for a motivated professional to fulfill the position of an Engineer/ Project Manager for projects located in Shirak, Lori and Armavir marzes. The incumbent will wok in Yerevan with frequent travels to Shirak, Lori and Armavir marzes.
- Assist the Construction Coordinator in review and evaluation of design documentations;
- Ensure timely issuance of approval documentation necessary for infrastructure;
- Supervise the construction activities executed by the Contractor and ensure that the work is performed according to the technical design and in compliance with the norms and regulations;
- Supervise the construction activities executed in the target rural communities;
- Assist the Construction Coordinator in selecting and recruiting workforce;
- Monitor quality and progress of construction works in accordance with the approved schedule;
- Examine and submit the invoices and verify that the volumes of work correspond to the actual volumes.
- Higher education in Engineering;
- At least 10 years of work experience in the field of engineering infrastructure construction;
- Experience in civil works carried out within the framework of international programs;
- Communication and teamwork skills;
- Fluency in English language; German language knowledge will be a plus;
- Knowledge of computer programs: MS Office, AutoCAD;
- Work experience in international projects with application of FIDIC Contract conditions;
- Capability to work both individually and as part of a team;
- High sense of responsibility and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including patience, diplomacy, willingness to listen and respect for colleagues;
- Ability to travel/ stay in Shirak, Lori and Armavir marzes;
- Driving license.
Interested candidates are asked to apply by sending a detailed letter of intent with a CV addressing relevant qualifications and experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. In the subject line of the e-mail message, please, mention the title of the position ("Engineer for Projects related to Rehabilitation of Water Supply Systems and Sewer Systems").
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.