The incumbent will be part of the engineering leadership team at ServiceTitan, responsible for growing the Organization and delivering product excellence. The Company provides opportunities to make an immediate impact in its rapidly growing startup. ServiceTitan is looking for an Engineering Manager who will help them lead a team within the engineering organization at ServiceTitan. The Company needs a thoughtful, proactive leader who supports his/ her team, encourages growth, and drives accountability through results. ServiceTitan also desires those who can balance rapid iteration and development with high product quality expectations and who are innovative and comfortable with ambiguity. The ideal candidate is intelligent, humble, and passionate about making a huge difference in the lives of hard-working people.
- Take end to end ownership of team(s) projects;
- Mentor and guide engineers within his/ her team(s) and occasionally cross team;
- Help his/ her team to improve their performance, the quality of their work; make major design decisions;
- Collaborate with Recruiting, in particular, interview candidates and co-own activities related to lead generation (e.g. tech talks and blog posts) and screening;
- Communicate effectively with developers, product managers, customers, partners, and other leaders;
- Most of his/ her work will be leadership and management focused but he/ she will be expected to guide the technology decisions of his/ her team and contribute as needed.
- At least 1 year of experience managing small to medium software development teams;
- At least 5 years of experience on senior engineering roles (designing APIs, abstractions, and tools used by other engineers);
- At least 8 years of industry experience;
Expert-level knowledge of:
- Microsoft .NET technology stack (C# / .NET, ASP.NET MVC, Web APIs) and SQL databases (Microsoft SQL Server or any other);
- Git, unit testing, debugging, profiling, performance monitoring;
- Strong communication and technical writing skills.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply using the following link: https://tinyurl.com/2nxtdn6p
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.