Ucom is looking for an Executive Assistant who will perform a variety of administrative tasks and support the Company's CEO.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner;
- Manage CEO's calendar and set up meetings;
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements;
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply;
- Responsible for inventory;
- Format information for internal and external communication;
- Responsible for memos, emails, presentations and reports;
- Take minutes during meetings;
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence;
- Organize and maintain the Office filing system.
- At least a bachelor's degree;
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role is highly desirable;
- Excellent MS Office knowledge;
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Discretion and confidentiality;
- Perfect knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages.
Interested candidates who meet the requirements above and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for the position, are welcome to send their resume to: email@example.com
mentioning the position title ("Executive Assistant") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.