Jinishian Memorial Foundation (JMF) is looking for a candidate to fill an open position of Executive Assistant (EA). The EA will perform a variety of organizational and administrative activities benefiting the Organization. JMF is offering an opportunity for new graduates to gain experience working in a nonprofit sector to develop the necessary administrative and other skills for professional development.
- Greet visitors/ guests and provide necessary information;
- Answer telephone(s) and walk-in inquiries;
- Write correspondences in English and Armenian languages;
- Prepare documents and files for meetings, maintain archives;
- Prepare, send and receive letters, and archive duplicates;
- Conduct translations/ interpretations (English, Armenian and Russian);
- Support the administration and program departments in developing written communications to internal and external stakeholders;
- Responsible for database updates and maintenance;
- Possess full information on daily events and activities;
- Perform other administrative tasks and duties as assigned by the immediate Supervisor.
- Graduate degree;
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English, Armenian and Russian languages;
- Computer skills (MS Office);
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills; responsible and flexible attitude.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Executive Assistant") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am. Thanks.
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
Only 2018-2020 academic years graduates of Yerevan State University, Yerevan State Brusov University of Languages and Social Sciences and Armenian State Pedagogical University after Khachatur Abovyan. No work experience is required.
Jinishian Memorial Foundation (JMF) is a non-profit organization operating in Armenia since 1996. At present JMF's strategic areas cover the fields of health, civil society, education, community and economic development. For more information, please visit: www.jinishian.org