Union of Banks of Armenia is looking for a responsible Executive Assistant to perform administrative work.
- Responsible for external and internal/ paper and electronic/ documentation circulation and maintenance, records management, preparation of minutes;
- Organize and facilitate meetings, seminars and conferences, event planning;
- Work within a team to implement projects;
- Develop and process all incoming and outgoing correspondence in Armenian, English and Russian;
- If necessary, translate documents into Armenian from English and Russian and vice versa;
- Manage external/ internal communication and answer phone calls;
- Manage task distribution procedure;
- Politely maintain relationship with other organizations.
- Higher education in Management, Finances or a related field;
- At least 3 years of working experience in a similar position;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- High-level computer proficiency;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work within a team;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Ability to consistently achieve set objectives;
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
Interested candidates who meet the above listed requirements are welcome to send their CV with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
mentioning the position title ("Executive Assistant") in the subject line of the email. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be invited to the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Union of Banks of Armenia (UBA) is a banking union, non-commercial organization, that operates in the Republic of Armenia since 1995. The major task of UBA is to advocate the corporate interests of its member banks. Currently, all commercial banks, operating in the Republic of Armenia, are the members of UBA.