The Executive Assistant will be responsible for the organizational management of the office and providing administrative support to Gazelle's multi-cultural executive leadership team. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks, will be exceedingly well organized and detail-oriented, and will have strong interpersonal skills to support a small office of diverse people in a fast-paced business environment. This individual must be able to multi-task effectively in a variety of roles under minimal supervision.
- Provide administrative support to the senior leadership team, including:
a) Receiving and interacting with visitors;
b) Answering and managing incoming calls;
c) Maintaining paper and online records and defining procedures for their retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal;
d) Arranging meetings and conference calls (including coordinating all meeting logistics, developing agendas and meeting materials);
e) Drafting correspondence and presentations;
f) Providing other daily support to staff as needed.
- Perform general office/ facilities management duties, including:
a) Managing the relationship with the office landlord and other office related service providers;
b) Managing IT systems and service providers;
c) Managing the inventory of office supplies, ordering additional supplies as needed and ensuring that costs are appropriately managed;
d) Maintaining office facilities and equipment by assisting with procurement and routine maintenance and upkeep.
- Assist with various payroll and human resources functions, including:
a) Entering new employees into the payroll system;
b) Maintaining required and voluntary payroll deductions in the payroll system;
c) Performing initial processing of payroll;
d) Managing administrative processes of recruiting, selecting, and on-boarding of new hires.
- Assist finance team with bookkeeping functions, including:
a) expense reconciliation and entry;
b) salary processing;
c) client invoicing.
- Assist investment team with various functions, including:
a) Client-profile input into AS-Bank 4.0, AS-Accountant 7;
b) Client-package compilation;
c) Organizing of documentary-flow between Gazelle Finance, legal, notary office and clients;
d) Document translation, proof-checking, basic financial analysis/ model proof-checking.
- Serve as Gazelle’s Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) and Technical Assistance (TA) Program Coordinator where he/ she supports the Group COO.
- (Under) graduate degree; background in technical and/ or natural science is welcomed;
- At least 3 years of professional experience working in a bilingual English and Armenian speaking office environment;
- Native Armenian speaker; fluency in English and Russian languages with strong English writing skills;
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth environment where everyone is expected to balance multiple roles and commitments;
- Self-starter with a positive attitude, willing to roll-up sleeves and do the actual work and operate independently with limited guidance;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex tasks and prioritize competing demands in order to meet deadlines; creative, dedicated, hard-working, strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams); AS-Bank 4.0, AS-Accountant 7, IT/ Network administration skills is a plus.
Interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Executive Assistant/ Office Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive salary, plus participation in the company incentive program and standard benefits