Ucom is looking for an Executive Assistant, who will perform a variety of administrative tasks, be small projects’ manager and support the CEO in his planning and every-day activities. Ucom is not only looking for work experience, but rather than willingness to step up to challenges and the ability to learn quickly.
Ucom's key objective has always been to ensure accessibility of the latest innovative solutions of the field to its customers. It utilizes cutting-edge technology and innovative, out-of-the-box strategies to collect and analyze insights that help to shape the services of the future. And now there is an opportunity to join an energetic, fast-paced and highly motivated team and upgrade own skills while creating real impact.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner;
- Format information for internal and external communication, memos, emails, presentations, reports;
- Take, distribute and follow up on meeting minutes;
- Organize and maintain the office filing system;
- Manage calendar and set up meetings;
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements;
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory;
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence;
- Coordinate appointments with Executive team members.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant;
- Excellent MS Office knowledge;
- Attention to details;
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Discretion and ability to keep highest level of confidentiality;
- Very strong knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Comfortable with communication on various messenger channels;
- Online availability during non-working hours.
Interested candidates who meet the requirements above and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for the position, are welcome to send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
, mentioning the position title ("Executive Assistant to CEO/ CEO Office Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.