Strategic Development Agency (SDA) NGO is seeking a highly professional and skilled specialist to fill the position of an Executive Assistant to Chairman.
- Assist the Chairman with administrative and program tasks; - Control the execution of the Chairman’s assignments; - Make translations from/ into Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Consult the staff on issues related to administrative work and document flow processes;
- Write, edit, and review written materials (that is grammatically correct by using appropriate standards and writing styles);
- Generate, edit, publish and share program content in social networks and other media (original text, images, video);
- Maintain effective working relationships with media representatives and other organizations;
- Assist the team in day-to-day coordination and management of current activities as assigned by the Chairman;
- Organize facilities and manage events in such details as transportation, location, equipment, promotional material;
- Make reports and presentations on the Organization’s activities;
- Organize meetings and conferences, recording if needed;
- Handle incoming calls and correspondence to the Office of Chairman;
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by the Chairman.
- At least a bachelor's degree;
- Experience in the role of an Executive Assistant and/ or experience in providing administrative and programmatic support;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages including writing;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and social networks;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- High sense of responsibility, accuracy, integrity and commitment;
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills; - Ability to manage multiple tasks and work under pressure; - Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally when needed;
- Flexibility, ability to quickly learn new topics and adapt new environment.
To apply for this position, please submit a resume with a photo including your relevant qualifications, work experience and information on professional reference to: email@example.com
. Please mention the position title ("Executive Assistant to Chairman") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive, based on experience and qualification