Armenbrok is looking for a dedicated, dynamic, and highly skilled person to support the executive team in day-to-day activities, as well as help communicate the Company's message and offers via social media and other communication channels.
- Welcome visitors, answer on-site/ telephone/ e-mail inquiries in a professional and friendly manner; if necessary, redirect them to the appropriate staff member;
- Provide communication and administrative support, maintain effective filing and retrieval systems;
- Follow the operations procedures and internal regulations of the Company;
- Assist the team in holding meetings and events, including preparation and distribution of materials;
- Update the Company's website; post reports and other information as may be requested by team members;
- Act as the key contributor to the Company's SMM efforts; maintain an active, thriving social media presence, including through researching topics relevant to the Company's operations and writing meaningful, SEO optimized articles;
- Help maintain and update Company's distribution lists, send out messages and newsletters via e-mail and social media distribution channels;
- Participate in the implementation of the Company's strategic plans on expanding the customer base by identifying potential investors and partners, reach out to them and present Company's offers;
- Assist in managing relationship with client base, proactively notify the Management of the opportunities to expand cooperation with existing customers and the offers that may be attractive to potential new customers;
- Act as the key Company contact in social media and for clients, provide excellent service and communication in order to maintain a positive reputation for the Company;
- Accomplish other tasks as assigned, including providing translation/ interpretation support as needed.
- University degree;
- 2-3 years of experience in administrative or communications-related roles;
- Experience in client relationship management is highly desirable and will be considered an advantage;
- Outstanding command of Armenian and English languages (native or near-native fluency);
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written;
- Good knowledge and skills in SEO, SEM/ SMM; experience promoting a business on social networks is highly desirable;
- Team player with excellent coordination skills; ability to multitask, align priorities and meet deadlines;
- Proactive, dependable, discreet, and detail-oriented personality with high sense of professional ethics and responsibility;
- Advanced knowledge of office software; experience working with content management and CRM systems will be an advantage.
All interested candidates who possess the above-listed qualifications are welcome to send their CV (in English language) to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Executive Associate/ Client Communications Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive, commensurate with experience and depends on the results of the probation period.