Deloitte Georgia is looking for an experienced, result-oriented specialist, with strong work ethics, who will wish to move to Georgia (Tbilisi), to fill the position of Audit Assistant in Audit Department.
- Participate in the audit of financial statements;
- Perform analytical review of audit documents;
- Identify accounting and auditing issues; perform a research to address the issues;
- Apply concepts of risk assessment;
- Design and perform tests of controls;
- Provide recommendation for improved controls and enhanced business efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance or Economics;
- Good knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
- At least 2 years of work experience in auditing;
- Analytical and solution-oriented mind; critical and logical thinking;
- Ability to work as part of a team and multitask;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to analyze information and learn quickly;
- Willingness to travel within Europe and CIS;
- Advanced spoken and written English and Russian language skills;
- Advanced computer skills;
- Career and professional development oriented mindset.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV in English language to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Audit Assistant") in the subject line of the email. The Company thanks all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only short-listed applicants will be invited for an interview
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive salary, plus international work experience, paid international professional qualification (ACCA or other), as well as extensive training in both core competencies and soft skills.