The ATP Charitable Foundation, in cooperation with the Jinishian Memorial Foundation and the Armenian Energy Agency Foundation has launched the EU4Environment: "Green community - resilient future" project financed by the EU on 01 March 2021. Within the framework of the Program, a working group comprised of 3 experts will be created (one of them is the best practice review expert mentioned in this announcement) to:
- Review the international best practices in the fields of urban greening, energy efficiency, energy conservation and sustainable management of household waste;
- Develop a package of legislative drafts aimed at improving these fields;
- Carry out appropriate consultations with partner stakeholders in order to ensure complementarity between national policies and projects as a result of the study and classification.
- Ensure the study implementation of international best practices in the field of sustainable and green development of urban areas;
- Provide necessary consultations to the above mentioned working group, project implementation team and the experts;
- Keep complete records of all Project expert consultations;
- Conduct periodic compliance consultations with the working group and Project implementation team;
- Document the lessons learned and best practices, share them with the wider team.
- University degree in Social Sciences, Natural Sciences or in related fields;
- At least 5 years of experience in researching international practice and submitting relevant reports within the framework of programs separately or in a working group (particularly EU or other international donor projects);
- Ability to ensure the quality and integrity of the data obtained and the research management;
- Teamwork experience;
- Proficiency in English and Armenian languages.
Interested candidates can submit their CV and cover letter (within 1 page) to: email@example.com
mentioning "EU4Environment: Green Community - Resilient Future - Expert on Best Practice Review of Sustainable Municipal Greening Model" in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
All qualified candidates
Expert on best practice review of sustainable municipal greening model .pdf - For more details
Armenia Tree Project (ATP) Charitable Foundation has been planting trees since 1994 (around 6,5 million trees planted so far) and added environmental education as a core program area by 2005 (over 50,000 students, youth and teachers trained so far).