The specific objective of this assignment is to provide technical assistance to support the development and improvement of IT-based solutions in the justice system in the context of Armenian cooperation with the EU in the framework of the CEPA Agreement. Please check the ToR attached to the announcement for more details.
The Medium Term Expert on Information Technology Development will provide the following services:
- Study and assessment of existing technology tools and strategy documents connected to justice sector digitization projects;
- Coordination of ongoing projects in the justice sector aimed at developing new and updated technology tools;
- Support other Project activities.
The outputs delivered by the MTE shall be as follows:
- Assessment and proposals concerning technology tools and strategy documents;
- Assessment and proposals concerning ongoing projects in the justice sector;
- Other support on demand, in close consultation with the Team Leader.
- University degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Management, Business Administration or other relevant field;
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficiency in the English and Armenian languages;
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications);
- At least 5 years working experience with information technology;
- At least 3 years of experience with assessment and coordination of information technology systems;
- Previous experience from working on international projects would be an advantage.
Candidates interested in participating in the tender procedure are encouraged to hand in their letter of interest by the deadline by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. The email must refer to the assignment title and enclosures must include a motivation letter and a CV preferably in the EuropeAid format. References must be available upon request.
Candidates will be evaluated against the requested qualifications (see above) and a shortlist will be drawn up. Out of the shortlisted candidates, only the three ones with the highest fulfillment of criteria will be invited to hand in their offer and participate in an online interview to present their offers. The final selection will be based on the requested qualifications and the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
The overall objective of the Consolidation of the Justice System in Armenia Project
(hereinafter: the Project) is to enhance the quality of justice. Through the Project, the justice system will be improved to meet the quality requirements of independence, efficiency, integrity, accountability and transparency in line with the priorities of CEPA and EU best practices.
L_MTE ITA-MoJ.pdf - Terms of Reference for a Local Medium Term Expert on IT Assessment
Consolidation of the Justice System.pdf - Short Project Description