The specific objective of this assignment is to provide technical assistance to support the development and improvement of IT-based solutions in the justice system in the context of Armenian cooperation with the EU in the framework of the CEPA Agreement. Please check the ToR attached to the announcement for more details.
The Local Medium Term Expert on Information Technology Development will provide the following services:
- Assistance for the development and improvement of technology tools for courts allowing
for automated generation of documents, including amongst other judicial acts and letters;
- Assistance for the development of a modern human resources management tool for the
- Support other Project activities.
The outputs delivered by the MTE shall be as follows:
- Assessment and proposals concerning technology tools for document generation;
- Assessment and proposals concerning technology tools for human resource
- Other support on demand, in close consultation with the Team Leader.
- University degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Management, Business Administration or other relevant field;
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficiency in the English and Armenian languages;
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications);
- At least 5 years working experience with information technology;
- At least 3 years of experience with the development of information technology systems for document and human resource management;
- Previous experience from working on international projects would be an advantage.
Candidates interested in participating in the tender procedure are encouraged to hand in their letter of interest by the deadline by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
. The email must refer to the assignment title and enclosures must include a motivation letter and a CV preferably in the EuropeAid format. References must be available upon request.
Candidates will be evaluated against the requested qualifications (see above) and a shortlist will be drawn up. Out of the shortlisted candidates, only the three ones with the highest fulfillment of criteria will be invited to hand in their offer and participate in an online interview to present their offers. The final selection will be based on the requested qualifications and the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
L_MTE ITD-SJC.pdf - Terms of Reference for a Local Medium Term Expert on Information Technology Development
Consolidation of the Justice System.pdf - Short Project Description