The ATP Charitable Foundation, in cooperation with the Jinishian Memorial Foundation and the Armenian Energy Agency Foundation on 01 March 2021 has launched the EU4Environment: "Green community - resilient future" project financed by the EU. Within the framework of the Program, a working group comprised of 3 experts will be created to:
- Review the international best practices in the fields of urban greening, energy efficiency, energy conservation and sustainable management of household waste;
- Develop a package of legislative drafts aimed at improving these fields, taking into account existing local legislative requirements and the best international experience study;
- Carry out appropriate consultations with partner stakeholders in order to ensure complementarity between national programmes and projects as a result of the study, classification and identify the obstacles to the implementation of the proposed package of legislative changes.
- Facilitate the working group consisting of these 3 experts by providing appropriate guidance and consultations;
- Conduct a comprehensive analysis of the research package developed by the working group on the best international practices for ensuring the sustainable growth of urban greening;
- Assess the needs of beneficiary municipalities/ communities;
- Submit a full proposal for the relevant model (identification of suitable models and proposing their adaptation scenarios, development of clear actions aimed at improving sustainable urban development policies and capacity building, as well as promoting and developing the practice of spreading the "green lifestyle").
- University degree in Natural, Environmental and Social Sciences, Energy Industry or other related fields;
- At least 5 years of experience in local needs assessment in the fields of RE and EE;
- At least 3 years of experience in research and evaluation of the international best practices in the field of RE and EE;
- At least 3 years of experience in developing the LSGB governing model, submit the work done;
- Proficiency in English and Armenian languages;
- Excellent knowledge of energy, RE and EE laws;
- Experience in preparing and submitting reports;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Teamwork experience;
- EU-funded projects working experience.
Interested candidates can submit their CV and cover letter (within 1 page) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
mentioning "EU4Environment: "Green Community - Resilient Future" - Expert on Needs Assessment and Formation of Urban Planning Models Based on International Practices (Focused on Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency)"․
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
According to the salary history, but not more than budget by the Project.
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
All qualified candidates
Expert on needs assessment and formation of urban planning models based on international practices (focused on renewable energy and energy efficiency).pdf - For more details