The specific objective of this assignment is to provide technical assistance to ensure the enforcement of training and evaluation methodologies in the context of Armenian cooperation with the EU in the framework of the CEPA Agreement. Please check the ToR attached to the announcement for more details.
The Expert on Training Methodology and Evaluation will provide the following services:
- Provide capacity-building support to the Justice Academy to strengthen the knowledge and skills of members of the judiciary through the development of a modern training and evaluation methodology;
- Contribute to the development of a Training Methodology Handbook;
- Assist the Justice Academy in the development of an in-house training of trainers programme, including amongst other curriculum development and implementation;
- Contribute to the development of on-the-job training programmes, including amongst other mentoring and coaching;
- Assist in establishing an evaluation mechanism in a view of assessing the effectiveness of trainings at the operational level and continued advancement of the programs;
- Assist in arranging a study visit to a foreign training institution;
- Support other Project activities.
The outputs delivered by the MTE shall be as follows:
- Training Methodology Handbook in line with the EU good practices;
- Training of Trainers programme, including training materials and pilot training;
- Methodology for training evaluation, including tools and guidelines;
- Opinions on training and evaluation, including recommendations and proposals;
- Planning of study visit;
- Other support on demand, in close consultation with the Team Leader.
- University degree in Law or other relevant field;
- At least 5 years of working experience in the field of law;
- At least 3 years of experience with developing training methodologies;
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficiency in the English and Armenian languages;
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications).
Candidates interested in participating in the tender procedure are encouraged to send their letter of interest to: email@example.com
by the deadline. The email must refer to the assignment title and enclosures must include a motivation letter and a CV, preferably in the EuropeAid format. References must be available upon request.
Candidates will be evaluated against the requested qualifications (see above) and a shortlist will be drawn up. Out of the shortlisted candidates, only the three ones with the highest fulfilment of criteria will be invited to hand in their offer and participate in an online interview to present their offers. The final selection will be based on the requested qualifications and the interview. For more information, please contact the Team Leader at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
The overall objective of the Consolidation of the Justice System in Armenia Project (hereinafter: the Project) is to enhance the quality of justice. Through the Project, the justice system will be improved to meet the quality requirements of independence, efficiency, integrity, accountability and transparency in line with the priorities of CEPA and EU best practices.
ToR_Expert on Training Methodology and Evaluation.pdf - ToR