Tumo is currently seeking an Expert Revit Architectural Documenter at various levels of experience to join its growing, young and dynamic team based in Yerevan. The projects vary in scale and location from local to international Tumo centers, where he/ she will be working with major international architects. Tumo seeks a talented Revit Architect who can use his/ her skill to develop design concepts, explore design iterations, understand concepts relating to consultant coordination and can document on a high level. This role requires a collaborative approach to ensure the best solutions are achieved for each project. The successful candidate will be fluent with Revit and able to provide support in the design of very unique educational environments. The ideal candidate is dedicated, eager, self-motivated and works well under pressure. This role will report to the Head of Construction and requires the successful applicant to be located in Yerevan.
- Draft interior and exterior architectural construction documents and detailing in Revit to LOD 450;
- BIM, Revit component and family modeling;
- BIM documentation to international standards;
- Understand construction methodologies and detailing;
- Prepare and present design details for selections and finishes;
- Prepare Joinery, doors and windows, shop drawings;
- Clash detection and coordination;
- Prepare working drawings at various stages of the project lifecycle;
- Annotate (notes and call-outs) and dimension construction drawings to fully explain the architectural intent, suitable for tender/ pricing purposes;
- Prepare take-offs from Revit that will inform the formation of the BOQ.
- Strong attention to detail and focus on accuracy with work;
- Excellent knowledge of Revit and BIM collaborative tools;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and focus on accuracy with work;
- Proficiency in Armenian language;
- Photoshop and 3D rendering skills, as well as hand drawing/ sketching, are highly desirable.
Interested candidates should submit their resume via Tumo's career portal: https://tinyurl.com/fpw96s
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Tumo is a free after-school program designed for teens. Since the program's launch in 2011, four Tumo centers have opened their doors in Armenia: in Yerevan, Dilijan (in collaboration with the Central Bank), Gyumri and Stepanakert (in collaboration with AGBU). A new, fifth Tumo center is planned to launch in the northern border village of Koghb, in Tavush. Under the Tumo educational program, students get acquainted with four main focus areas: animation, web design, game development and filmmaking, and ten complementary skills, including robotics, programming, photography, music and more.