The Expertise Engineer (Engineer of Appraisal and Analysis unit) shall be involved in the preparation and implementation of sub-projects funded by the LEID project.
- Visit the subproject sites for relevant research and professional assessments;
- Take site visits during subproject implementation (if required);
- Assess social, technical and economic areas of subprojects based on ATDF's criteria, per the subprojects' documentation and cycle/ nature of ongoing works;
- Ensure the availability of documents necessary for the appraisal and implementation of the sub-project and study of the relevant documents;
- Analyse and evaluate design packages;
- Review and evaluate the construction reports and technical supporting documentation of the Project;
- Cooperation with local authorities and other stakeholders;
- Prepare appraisal reports;
- Evaluate proposals for changes in the design and scope of work during implementation of civil works.
- Degree in Civil/ Structural Engineering, Architecture or other relevant field;
- At least 5 years professional experience in design and/ or construction supervision field;
- Good command of Armenian language for both written and verbal communication; knowledge of English language would be considered an asset;
- Computer skills (MS Office, AutoCAD);
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
mentioning the position title ("Expertise Engineer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
"Local Economy and Infrastructure Development (LEID)" project is a World Bank (WB) loan being coordinated and monitored by the Ministry of Economy (MoE) and its Tourism Committee (TC) and implemented by the Armenia Territorial Development Fund (ATDF). High level oversight of the Project is carried out by a Project Steering Committee (PSC), chaired by Deputy Prime Minister. The LEIDP development objective is to improve infrastructure services and institutional capacity for increased tourism contribution to local economy in selected regions of Armenia. Currently, the Project activities are expected to benefit the residents, tourists and enterprises in most marzes of Armenia. Residents, tourists and enterprises are expected to receive improved access to, and quality of, public infrastructure; increased volume of private sector investment in the region; and increased small and micro enterprises in renovated cultural heritage sites and cities. The Government will benefit from increased overall tourism spending and satisfaction, job creation, improved institutional capacity of selected agencies, and improved capacity to operate and maintain assets.