Renco Armestate is looking for a Field Civil Engineer to join its team.
- Ensure the interfaces with the Construction team (HSE, Site Material Management, Quality Control, Construction Supervision and Commissioning and start up) and assist it as needed for issues related to the discipline;
- Check the conformity and congruence of technical documentation received from Head Office making it available to the Discipline Supervisor;
- Ensure the analysis of engineering, materials and construction nonconformists encountered on site assuring the involvement of the competent Head Office department in the determination and approval of corrective action;
- Analyze the technical aspects of the feasibility of the construction work, providing information on the actual on-site availability of documents and materials;
- Coordinate the engineering activities for site procurement;
- Liaise with Head Office Project discipline team for the relevant engineering matters and eventually send for approval the proposed design modifications before carrying out the work;
- Liaise with Client’s/ Owner’s discipline technical representative for the relevant engineering matters;
- Identify and track construction punches and be accountable for their resolution;
- Perform all possible technical verification on field;
- Responsible for endorsement, checking and update of bill of materials;
- Ensure interface with vendor's representatives together with the relevant Discipline Supervisor;
- Responsible for development of method of statements (MOS), site procedures, materials approval requests (MAR);
- Manage the site queries including material substitution;
- Keep record of the changes and additions made to the documents as a result of construction and commissioning requirements until the "as built" drawings are prepared by himself or by dedicated team.
Duties Specific for Civil Discipline:
- Responsible for endorsement, update and adaptation of engineering deliverable such as: architectural drawings and details, finishing drawings and details, structural drawings and details, form work drawings, bar bending schedule and details, plans, views and sections;
- Responsible for endorsement, update and adaptation of engineering deliverable such as: steel structures single line diagram, shop drawings, concrete supports and plinths details, foundations drawings and details, trenches/culverts drawings and details, lifting plans.
- Capability to work in a multicultural environment;
- Aptitude to the coordination of work team;
- Good knowledge of English language;
- Good knowledge and practice of main MS Office programs (Excel, Word);
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV in English language to: email@example.com
, mentioning the position title ("Field Civil Engineer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.