Full-time (100% workload)
The Field Coordinator's primary role is to implement the project in the field under the leadership of The Shelter/ NFI Coordinator. He/ she ensures daily management of the team of Field Assistants working directly with displaced people, host communities and social institutions. He/ she is expected to continually inform the Shelter/ NFI Coordinator about projects’ progress and changing conditions in the field. S/he also supports The Shelter/ NFI Coordinator in collaboration and coordination with other stakeholders at the field level. The Field Coordinator reports to the Shelter/ NFI Coordinator based in Yerevan and works closely with other relevant PIN Managers and Coordinators. The Field Coordinator represents PIN at the community level, in coordination with local stakeholders and other actors involved in the field activities.
- Plan and coordinate the project implementation with the Shelter/ NFI Coordinator;
- Prepare weekly schedules for Field Assistants;
- Support Field Assistants when necessary to keep proper team environment and a quality of work;
- Actively maintain relationship with various stakeholders in the field i.e. local administration, collective centres, community groups;
- Monitor and evaluate the impact and the results of the project;
- Continuously inform the management about progress in project implementation;
- Prepare reports on project implementation upon request from the Shelter/ NFI Coordinator;
- Assist the Shelter/ NFI Coordinator and/ or PM in meetings with stakeholders in the field;
- Monitor compliance with humanitarian standards in the conduct of Field Assistants;
- Assist Field Assistants in meetings with beneficiaries as part of ad-hoc monitoring;
- Assist in verifying data, data collection, for projects, planning and reporting;
- Collect relevant information from local communities;
- Take on other job-related duties when assigned by the Shelter/ NFI Coordinator or PM.
The Employer stipulates the right to assign the Employee any other kind of work derived from his specialization. In case of urgent work and suchlike the Employee may be asked to work overtime as well as during public and other holidays with relevant compensation.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience;
- Knowledge of English language; knowledge of Russian language is a plus.
- Previous experience in community work;
- Proven capacity to supervise staff;
- Proven experience in implementation of projects (in any field);
- Approachable, good listener able to build and maintain effective relationships with colleagues, team members and external partners including at community level;
- Ability to create a team environment and coordinate with other departments;
- Ability to manage time, prioritize tasks, respond quickly to requests;
- Reliable and self-reliant personality.
Interested candidates should submit the following documents:
- Cover letter (in English language);
- CV (in English language);
- Contacts of 3 references including the supervisor in the most recent work assignment if relevant.
The above mentioned should be sent to: email@example.com
with a subject heading "Field Coordinator in Yerevan". Incomplete applications will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for more details and the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Will be provided to shortlisted candidates only
Applications will be reviewed on rolling basis.