Renco Armestate is looking for a Field Instrumentation and Control Engineer to join its team.
- Ensure the interfaces with the Construction team (HSE, Site material management, Quality Control, Construction Supervision and Commissioning and start up) and assist it as needed for issues related to the discipline;
- Check the conformity and congruence of technical documentation received from Head Office making it available to the Discipline Supervisor;
- Ensure the analysis of engineering, materials and construction nonconformists encountered on site assuring the involvement of the competent Head Office department in the determination and approval of corrective action;
- Analyse the technical aspects of the feasibility of the construction work, providing information on the actual on-site availability of documents and materials;
- Coordinate the engineering activities for site procurement;
- Liaise with Head Office Project discipline team for the relevant engineering matters and eventually send for approval the proposed design modifications before carrying out the work;
- Liaise with Client’s/ Owner’s discipline technical representative for the relevant engineering matters;
- Identify and track construction punches and be accountable for their resolution;
- Perform all possible technical verification on field;
- Responsible for endorsement, checking and update of bill of materials;
- Ensure interface with vendor's representatives together with the relevant Discipline Supervisor;
- Develop method of statements (MOS), site procedures, materials approval requests (MAR);
- Manage the site queries including material substitution;
- Keep record of the changes and additions made to the documents as a result of construction and commissioning requirements until the "as built" drawings are prepared by himself or by dedicated team.
Duties Specific for Instrumentation and Control Discipline:
- Responsible for endorsement, update and adaptation of engineering deliverable such as: instrument list, I/O list, utilities consumption lists, cable lists, interconnecting lists;
- Responsible for endorsement, update and adaptation of detail engineering such as: primary/Pneumatic/Electrical hook-up drawings, cable routing and cross sections, loop diagrams, instruments and JB location layouts, F&G detectors layout, Control room layout;
- Responsible for endorsement, update and adaptation of detail engineering such as: interposing and marshaling panels layout and schematics, junction box schematics.
- Degree in Engineering: preferable orientation in electronic, Industrial or automation engineerin;
- Capability to work in a multicultural environment;
- Aptitude to the coordination of work team;
- Good knowledge of English language;
- Good knowledge and practice of main MS Office programs (Excel, Word);
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV in English language to: email@example.com
, mentioning the position title ("Field Instrumentation and Control Engineer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.