Fund for Armenian Relief, Armenian Branch is looking for a Finance and Administrative Assistant to join its team.
- Create bank payment drafts to be authorized by the Management;
- Print and file the payment orders on a daily basis;
- Follow up with contracts' due dates and report to the Financial Manager;
- Keep proper filing of financial documents;
- Archive the finance documentation;
- Assist the Finance and Logistics Officer in inventory management;
- Provide assistance in the Organization's financial audit process;
- Draft handover certificates for all purchases to be distributed to beneficiaries;
- Assist in administrative paperwork when needed;
- Help in the process of organizing events/ meetings;
- Perform other finance and administrative job-related duties delegated by the immediate supervisor.
- Higher education in Finance, Accounting or Economics;
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience;
- Good knowledge of English language;
- Excellent knowledge of computer programs, particularly MS Excel;
- Multitasking skills and ability to work under pressure;
- Good communication and negotiation skills;
- Good organizational skills and ability to work in a team.
Interested candidates are kindly asked to submit their resume/ CV in English language to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Finance and Administrative Assistant") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive, based on experience