Muran LLC is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic candidate to fill the vacant position of Finance Specialist. He/ she will be in charge of overseeing the financial transactions of the Company, monitoring transactions, and preparing financial reports as well as calculating price.
- Calculate and maintain pricing policy;
- Maintain accurate financial data and reports for submission to senior management;
- Maintain accurate documentation for financial operations and transactions;
- Monthly, annually participate in planning financial-economical activities;
- Monitor signed agreements with suppliers;
- Perform other duties related to this position.
- Higher education in Finance or Economics;
- At least 2 years of work experience in finance;
- Knowledge of the accounting legislation;
- Excellent command of MS Excel;
- Fluency in Armenia and Russian languages;
- Analytical skills.
All interested candidates who meet the requirements above and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for this position, should send their most updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the title of the position ("Finance Specialist") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
“Muran” LLC is the official representative of Nissan auto brand in the Republic of Armenia since 2003. Consequently, “Nissan Armenia” has been sharing the core values of the brand and trying to reach the highest levels of performance every day at every task.