Park Group is looking for a Finance Supervisor to be responsible for the coordination and supervision of the Finance Department and to oversee the collection and analysis of the financial procedures of the Company.
- Coordinate and supervise financial and accounting processes and ensure the finance procedures are completed in accordance with the established policies and related governmental policies;
- Organize and update accounting records;
- Oversee daily transactions;
- Participate in tax audits and payrolls;
- Forecast revenue and analyze profit margins;
- Prepare and distribute financial statements and budget reports to General Management;
- Manage account payables and receivable activities in a timely manner;
- Perform necessary variance and accounting analysis to identify and resolve discrepancies;
- Participate in the overall annual budgetary process;
- Perform cost analysis and recommend cost improvement;
- Perform financial audit and prepare audit reports with recommendations to General Management;
- Liaise with tax accountants to track tax payments and returns;
- Prepare periodic reports, reviews, and reconciles data;
- Track the progress of financial and accounting objectives;
- Supervise and assist in appraising finance personnel.
- Master's degree in Finance and Accounting; certifications in international accounting will be preferred;
- Proven work experience as a Finance Supervisor;
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles;
- Awareness of business trends;
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages;
- Strong knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting policies, laws and regulations;
- Integrity and ability to handle confidential information;
- Excellent analytical skills to manage large amounts of data;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
Interested candidates are welcome to submit their CV/ resume to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Finance Supervisor") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.