Strategic Development Agency is looking for a Finance/ Accounting Assistant who will assist the Organization's Head of Finance and Administration with the administrative and financial work while meeting the individual bookkeeping needs of the Organization and basic accounting tasks. The incumbent is responsible for reconciling records, drafting financial documents, etc.
The job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain and make necessary adjustments to records and/ or logs, such as journals, labor charges, travel expense reports, etc;
- Scan backup documentation for accounts payable, invoices and monthly accounting journal entries;
- Sort documents and post debits/ credits to proper accounts per corporate policy and procedures;
- Verify and reconcile financial statements or financial records;
- Help process invoices so that they can be paid;
- Assist senior finance personnel with tasks conducted within the Financial Department;
- Support supervisory staff by performing assigned and ad hoc accounting and clerical tasks;
- Prepare contracts for purchases and projects beneficiaries;
- Support supervisory staff in the inventory check and keep inventory operations smooth and efficient.
- University degree in Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, Public Administration, Social Sciences or a related discipline;
- Experience of applying basic accounting principles;
- At least 2 years of work experience in related fields; knowledge of AS, 1S and other related software is a plus;
- Sound judgment, problem-solving skills; initiativeness and results orientation;
- Ability to work effectively in teams with adaptability and responsiveness;
- Ability to handle the pressure of meeting deadlines;
- Ability to multitask, while prioritizing work;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluency in written and spoken Armenian and English languages;
- Excellent computer literacy with practical experience in Microsoft Office applications;
- Ability and willingness to travel countrywide (30% of the time).
Interested candidates are welcome to send their full CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Finance/ Accounting Assistant") in the subject line of the e-mail. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.