Hundred CJSC is looking for a junior specialist for the position of Financial Analyst to conduct research in capital markets, prepare valuation materials and participate in portfolio management processes.
- Conduct macroeconomic research using proprietary models;
- Participate in fundamental corporate valuations;
- Document and present the reports to the corresponding management board committee;
- Organize and maintain research databases;
- Frequently execute self-audit work and check data for errors and inconsistencies.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Applied Mathematics or Statistics;
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Proficiency in English language;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel; knowledge of VBA is a plus;
- CFA or FRM exams is a plus;
- Detail-oriented, motivated personality with great team spirit;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply online through careercenter.am or send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Financial Analyst") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Starting salary of 120,000 AMD (Net, monthly)
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
All interested candidates