IDeA Foundation is looking for a Financial Analyst to join its team.
- Manage accounting operations;
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances;
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts;
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports;
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting;
- Support Project team in providing ad-hoc reports;
- Responsible for the contracts’ financial review;
- Support the project team in preparing of grant guidelines;
- Process the grant and support scheme;
- Oversee the financial performance of grants;
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Master's degree in Finance, Accounting, or in a related field;
- At least 3 years of similar work experience;
- ACCA, CIMA or equivalent international certificate is preferred;
- Experience in creating financial statements and presentations;
- Knowledge of the Armenian tax legislation;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Advanced MS Office skills, particularly Excel;
- High attention to detail;
- Analytical skills;
- Problem-solving skills.
All interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please indicate the title of the position (“Financial Analyst”) in the subject line of the e-mail. IDeA Foundation is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
All interested candidates