The Central Bank of Armenia is looking for a Financial Education Specialist to join the Consumer Rights Protection and Financial Education team.
- Manage projects planned by the financial education program of RA and the resulting action plan;
- Develop financial education tools and ensure their continuous improvement;
- Develop and implement measures/ projects aimed at increasing the awareness of different focus groups of consumers.
- Higher education;
- 3 years of work experience;
- Awareness of financial education program of the RA, the legislation related to the financial system;
- Knowledge on protection of consumers' interests/ rights;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Enthusiasm to communicate with people, implement projects, inform and teach;
- Ability to take initiative and be a team player;
- Creative thinking and presentation skills, ability to coordinate and control.
Nice to have:
- International certificates.
To apply for the job, please follow the link: https://tinyurl.com/yc7tyd3k
. For additional information, please call at (+37410) 59-26-34, People and Corporate Culture Department.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Please note, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and notified of the further selection process.