Universal Closures LLC is looking for a Financial Manager to take charge of the financial health of the Company by administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements.
- Create and implement financial policies to guarantee operational efficiency;
- Oversee the preparation and planning of budgets;
- Maintain records and receipts for all daily transactions;
- Ensure financial records are kept up-to-date with the latest transactions and changes;
- Contribute to financial audits;
- Monitor all bank deposits and payments;
- Perform periodic financial analysis to detect and resolve problems;
- Prepare balance sheets and invoices; keep accurate records for all daily transactions;
- Process invoices;
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable;
- Update internal systems with financial data;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports;
- Reconcile bank statements;
- Participate in financial audits;
- Track bank deposits and payments;
- Assist with budget preparation;
- Review and implement financial policies.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics;
- Proven work experience as a Finance Officer;
- Professional qualification is considered a plus;
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures;
- Experience of using financial software;
- Advanced MS Excel skills;
- Knowledge of financial regulations;
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills;
- Sharp time management skills;
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.
Qualified and interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV with a photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Financial Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.