Supported by the European Union, the project "Building Sustainable and Professional Media in Armenia" aims to strengthen the Armenian media sector and thus to contribute to freedom of expression and media development in South Caucasus. The project cycle starts on 01 March 2021 and ends on 31 November 2023.
- Assist the Country Manager and the Project Manager in implementing financial and administrative aspects of the project including logistics and operational needs;
- Review and monitor grant awards during pre-award, post-award, and close-out periods to ensure compliance with award requirements, and adherence to DW Akademie and donor rules and regulations;
- Assist award recipients in preparation of financial reports, if/ when needed;
- Distribute and maintain accurate petty cash records in accordance with the organizational policy;
- Maintain regular communication with the head-office staff with regards to compliance to financial and administrative regulations and policies of the DW Akademie and the donor organization;
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Degree/ diploma in Business Administration, Finances, Media Management or comparable qualifications;
- At least 2 years of experience with financial management of the non-profit or international donor-funded projects, preferably in the field of media development and bilateral cooperation;
- Knowledge and experience in managing office financial and administrative environments;
- Experience working with EU funding is an advantage;
- Strong English language skills; Russian and/ or German language skills are an advantage, but not mandatory;
- Experience with MS Office (especially with Excel);
- Professional commitment and work ethics;
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team.
All interested candidates, who qualify for the above-listed requirements, are invited to send their resume and a cover letter no later than the due date and to the following address: email@example.com
. Please, mention the position title ("Financial Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Deutsche Welle (DW) promotes diversity and equal opportunities. All applications are welcome regardless of nationality, cultural, ethnic or social background, sexual orientation, age, gender or impairment. The Company particularly welcomes applications from women for this position. The position can also be filled by part-time employees if interested. In case of equal aptitude DW especially takes people with severe disabilities into consideration.