Equiti AM is looking for a Forex Brokerage Specialist (A native Russian speaker would be a plus). The incumbent will be responsible for supporting existing clients on the phone, by email and skype, develop and maintain relationships with potential clients, partners via telephone, email and face-to-face meetings. He/ she should have excellent communication and organizational skills, be talkative and persuasive. The Forex Brokerage Specialist must have technical knowledge and experience in the financial markets. He/ she will communicate with the sales and management teams.
- Extract data and perform an analysis on activities of the brokerage business;
- Deliver ad hoc reports alongside standard daily, weekly, monthly reporting;
- Pay attention to details, in particular, when it relates to compliance and accuracy of data;
- Communicate with the sales and management teams and assist them in new or existing trading system configurations and setups (MetaTrader 4, PrimeXM APIs, OneZero, Gold-I, Lucera and etc.);
- Maintain/ manage software applications and/or databases CRM system (Local DB, SugarCRM, monitoring systems, reconciliation tools, etc.);
- Maintain standard email templates, respond promptly and timely to clients about application status, including application received notice, missing required documents notices and approval notice;
- Create accounts in MT4 Terminal and/ or SugarCRM and maintain account information in accordance with clients' documents information;
- Perform deposit, withdrawal and credit operations in MT4 Platform and/ or SugarCRM;
- Provide daily Central Bank of Armenia (Regulatory) reports; maintain regulatory and auditory required paper copies of brokerage agreements;
- Draft standard agreements for review and approval;
- Develop and maintain a relationship with potential clients, partners via telephone, email and face-to-face meetings;
- Gather market and customer information;
- Support clients on the use of platforms, systems, trading and onboarding processes via email, skype and over the phone;
- Analyze and advise on information concerning foreign exchange market trends;
- Adhere to and keep up to date with all internal and external controls, legal, compliance, and regulatory requirements;
- Work on firm-wide special projects related to process improvements.
- At least 2 years of prior investment industry experience; prior FX experience is a plus;
- Bachelor's degree in Finance and/ or Security Market;
- Demonstrable strong interest and enthusiasm for financial markets, international affairs and geopolitical events;
- Fluency in Russian language (native level would be a plus); knowledge of English language at the advanced level;
- Talkative and persuasive person;
- Ability to understand and explain risk;
- Ability to work independently under tight deadlines and effectively manage multiple tasks;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Ability to think quickly and solve problems in real-time;
- Technical knowledge and experience in the financial markets;
- Excellent analytical skills and accuracy with great attention to detail;
- Flexibility in working hours;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and willingness to work in collaboration with members of the team;
- Willingness to pass qualification exam during reasonable time of period, if such required by regulatory body.
Interested and qualified candidates are welcome to apply online via careercenter.am or send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Forex Brokerage Specialist") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive, plus insurance
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
All qualified candidates residing in Armenia
Please read carefully all the job requirements and needed qualifications before applying. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.