Ucom is looking for a Fraud and Revenue Assurance Analyst, who will analyze different fraud and revenue assurance issues.
- Analyze different fraud and revenue assurance issues (F&RA) and purpose corresponding solutions;
- Perform periodic monitoring of existing F&RA controls;
- Implement new controls based on data sources;
- Perform roaming data analysis (traffic monitoring, etc.);
- Monitor high usage traffic and report upon detection of suspicious cases;
- Perform other tasks implementation required by the manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field;
- At least 3 years of database development experience in Oracle and MS; experience with SQL Server environment is a plus;
- Strong knowledge of PL SQL and T-SQL languages;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially MS Excel and MS Access);
- Strong analytical skills and ability to make logical decisions;
- Experience in telecommunication is highly desired;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Responsible team player;
- Good knowledge of oral and written English language.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
mentioning the position title ("Fraud and Revenue Assurance Analyst") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.