Greenpact BV is looking for a Freelance Digital Marketing Manager (home-based). The incumbent will be responsible for managing Greenpact's newly created Sustainable Banking Initiative. Sustainable Banking Initiative would become a platform for banks in EECA region (Eastern Europe, Caucasus, Central Asia) that are looking into sustainability transformation both within their operations and with their service offerings.
- Create a monthly newsletter about sustainable banking in EECA;
- Manage social media (facebook, twitter, linkedin);
- Generate reports, write content/ articles about the topic; arrange interviews with relevant institutions;
- Organize and lead periodic webinars with relevant institutions;
- Implement website and content management.
- Fluency in Russian and English languages;
- At least 3 years of online marketing management experience;
- Excellent writing skills and experience with content/ report creation;
- Knowledge and experience in social media marketing and management;
- Experience in organizing and leading webinars;
- Ability to work independently;
- Enthusiasm about sustainability transition;
- General understanding of sustainable and green finance is a plus;
- Experience in banking/ finance sector is a plus;
- Basic ability to manage the website, newsletter software etc.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
mentioning the position title ("Freelance Digital Marketing Manager") in the subject line of the email. The deadline for applications is the 3rd of June.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Greenpact's mission is building a circular economy by catalyzing dialogue and developing innovative collaboration models between the private sector committed to creating a social and environmental impact. The Company is working with investors, financiers, SME-s, and start-ups to accelerate circular economy development in emerging markets.