TelCell is looking for a qualified Front End Developer for the ATM Terminals to join its IT team. The ideal candidate is a tech professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and financial transactions. The Front End Developer (ATM Terminals) will report directly to the IT Director.
- Support in the development of an ATM Terminal project in the group;
- Develop the front-end component of the project;
- Work with the requirements in the project (analysis, formulation of technical solutions);
- Analyze bug reports, incidents, error correction;
- Participation in the development of related projects in the Company, in particular:
a) Develop the site of the Company;
b) Develop infrastructure tools;
- Liaise with Project Development team to plan new features;
- Collaborate with other developers and designers to improve user friendliness of the design;
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for users and customers;
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends;
- If necessary, take new responsibilities according to existing laws and internal regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a relevant field;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience;
- Understanding of principles and experience with assembly tools;
- Acquaintance with Angular UI, UI Router;
- Knowledge of Underscore/ Lodash, Bootstrap and Kendo UI;
- Knowledge of Promise, LESS, Gulp, Net, ASP.NET MVC, SQL at base level is a plus;
- Good knowledge of Russian langauge; possession of technical English language;
- Ability to work within deadlines and under pressure;
- Willingness to integrate into a big rhythmic team;
- Ability and willingness to work with group;
- Adherence to higher ethical working standards such as discipline, punctuality and responsibility, ability to achieve results, confidentiality.
Interested candidates who meet the requirements, are encouraged to send their updated CV entitled “Front End Developer (ATM Terminals)” to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please, indicate the name of the position (“Front End Developer (ATM Terminals)") in the subject line of ther e-mail. The Company is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
Senior Level Professionals